Worship on the Way
Return to KTLW.net
Worship on the Way
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether writing youth or adult fiction, Sigmund
Brouwer is a best-selling author of more than 40
fast-paced novels. ...More Authors
The crowded market square of Caesarea, in a city that was solidly a Roman possession, should not have been a place of danger. ...More Chapters
How To Find God
Maxwell Leadership Bible, NKJV: Briefcase Edition
By Maxwell, John C.
Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers
Browse Similar Products by Category:
$39.99 Regular Price$35.19
Online Stock: Out of Stock
Leadership expert John Maxwell brings an in-depth look at God's laws for leaders and leadership. God has shown us in the Bible the time-tested and irrefutable principles of leadership. John C. Maxwell has assembled these biblical teachings to equip and encourage leaders and those who serve with them to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
- Two-color design throughout
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: in-depth articles that reveal these laws as seen in the lives of Bible characters
- The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader: insightful articles showing positive and negative examples of each of these qualities
- More than 100 biographical profiles: times and events in people's lives that reveal God's truths about leadership
- Introductions to the books of the Bible outlining God's role in the lives of influential men and women
- Hundreds of compelling short articles and expressive read-as-you-go notes on mentoring influence
- Thorough topical indexes for quick access to Scripture passages and articles addressing leadership issues
|Release Date: May 2011||Pages: 1664|
|Binding: Hardcover||Print Size: |
|Maxwell, John C.|
John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold over 16 million books. EQUIP, the organization he founded in 1996 has trained more than 2 million leaders worldwide. Every year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and audiences as diverse as the United States Military Academy at West Point, the National Football League, and ambassadors at the United Nations. A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Business Week best-selling author, Maxwell was named the World’s Top Leadership Guru by Leadershipgurus.net. He was also one of only 25 authors and artists named to Amazon.com’s 10th Anniversary Hall of Fame. Three of his books, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, Developing the Leader Within You, and The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader have each sold over a million copies.
Join Our E-mail List!
New Product Updates Weekly Prizes & Drawings