NOTE: Any return that does not comply with the below policy will be subject to a significant restocking fee, at our discretion. We are unable to return any items back to you that have been returned to us, which do not meet the below return guidelines.
Items that qualify for a return are:
Any item you are not satisfied with (not as expected, arrived too late, wrong size, etc.) if postmarked within 30 days of receipt and received in original, sellable condition will be issued an exchange or refund of merchandise cost only. We cannot reimburse shipping or postage costs for returns which fall into this category.
Computer software, videos, CDs, cassettes, DVDs or other media may only be returned for refunds if UNOPENED. If opened, they may be returned only for replacement with the same item if the original is damaged.
Defective, Incorrect or Damaged Item
Any defective, incorrect or damaged item may be returned for correction, if postmarked within 30 days of receipt, via the U.S. Postal Service (preferably by Media Mail if qualifies).
Due to the varying policies of vendors, we find it necessary to impose restocking fees for the following items:
- Offering Plates, Communion Ware, Altar Ware, Portable Communion Sets, etc. - 25% restocking fee within the 30 days, exchanges may have a reduced restocking fee if requested and received within the 30 days.
- Robes, Pulpit Stoles, Parament Sets, etc. - 25% restocking fee within the 30 days, exchanges may have a reduced restocking fee if requested and received within the 30 days.
Items that do not qualify for a return are:
Accompaniment tracks, Home School products and Communion Wafers/Bread may not be returned.
NOTE: We are unable to return any items back to you that have been returned to us, which do not meet the below return guidelines.
Return Shipping Method
Unless instructed otherwise, for your protection, make sure that when returning products, they are returned in a manner for which you will have proof of your return i.e., insured (traceable) like UPS or FedEx Ground.
Return Authorization Process
We are happy to accept your return if it qualifies with the above policy and you follow the Return Authorization Process listed below:
- Complete the return form below.
- Fill in all the information that is required and click on the submit button when finished. Please allow 1-2 business days for your return form to be verified.
- Once your return has been approved you will receive an email with an authorization number to be included with your return and specific instructions to help you insure your return will be processed quickly.
- The authorization number will be coming from the email address: email@example.com. Please add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list to ensure you receive the email in a timely manner.
Need additional assistance?
If you need immediate assistance please feel free to contact Online Customer Service:
- Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM Eastern Time
For faster service, be sure to have your order number ready.
- For Domestic Calls: 866-526-7173
- For International Callers: 336-854-5570